These Oreo Pistachio Cookies are incredibly soft, chewy, and packed with chopped Oreo cookies! A special ingredient gives these cookies their wonderful texture and flavour.Jump to Recipe
Cookies inside of cookies?! Why not? I know it has been done before, but never with pistachio cookies! Instant Pistachio Pudding Mix makes these cookies so, so tender and chewy in texture and gives that quintessential pistachio colour and flavour. I love to use instant pudding mix in cookies. It makes for an amazingly textured cookie and helps give great flavour, like in these bright lemon cookies!
Another terrific thing about these cookies? The dough does not require any chilling time! That's right, you can whip it up and bake the cookies right away. I don't know about you, but that is a total win in my books!
Here are some more of my favourite cookie recipe to try next!
- Macadamia Nut Shortbread Cookies -- Beautifully delicate and simple yet utterly tasty, these shortbread cookies will wow you!
- Best Ever Ginger Cookies -- These cookies are delightfully chewy and so flavourful and spicy!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies -- One of my all-time favourites, these cookies are perfect in every way!
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies -- I know raisin cookies aren't everyone's favourite, but I promise you will like these ones!
- No-Roll Sugar Cookies -- The easiest sugar cookie recipe, make these anytime or save the recipe for the Holidays!
FOLLOW KNEAD SOME SWEETS ON SOCIAL MEDIA: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, AND PINTEREST!
If you make this recipe (or have made any of my recipes!), I invite you to please share an authentic review and star rating in the comments below. Or share on social media using my hashtag: #kneadsomesweets and please be sure to tag me so that I can see it. Thank you for supporting Knead Some Sweets! ♡
Oreo Pistachio Cookies
- baking sheet(s)
- parchment paper
- mixing bowl
- measuring cups & spoons
- electric handheld mixer
- silicone spatula
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated white sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding powder mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ cups coarsely chopped Oreo cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Line baking sheet(s) with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl using a handheld electric mixer on high speed, cream the softened butter for 1 minute or until creamy. Add the granulated sugar, brown sugar, and pistachio pudding powder and continue creaming at high speed for another 30 seconds. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and cream on high speed again for another minute or until fluffy and smooth.
- Add the flour and baking soda and blend at low speed just until fully incorporated. Gently fold in the chopped Oreo cookies, being careful not to break them up too much.
- Roll the dough into balls using about 1 ½-2 tablespoons of dough for each cookie. Place each cookie dough ball at least 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet(s). Bake one pan at a time in the preheated oven for 8-11 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges. Let cool for 5 minutes on the pan before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling. Bake the remaining cookies. Enjoy!
Love and Cookies,
Leave a Comment