These Strawberries & Cream Cheesecakes in a Jar?? Ahhmazing!
Cheesecake is one of my absolute favorite desserts. Light and creamy no-bake cheesecake or rich and dense baked cheesecake. Cheesecake in a jar or cheesecake in a pan. It's great stuff!
#allthecheesecake 👈🏻 totally the best hashtag btw.
So, I kind of don't get it when people say they don't like cheesecake. Like, WHAT?!?! Sorry (not actually sorry), but there definitely will be cheesecake (and lots of it!) on this blog!
(👆🏻 What could you not like about this? 😍)
Because this is a no-bake cheesecake, even cheesecake haters will enjoy its "not as cheesy cheesecake-ness"! I know, I know, you guys are probably thinking by now, "She's the cheesy one!" 🤓 No, really, this cheesecake is more of a creamy dessert rather than baked cheesecake which can have a strong cheese flavor and texture.
These cheesecakes are also incredibly easy to make gluten-free! Just use gluten-free chocolate sandwich cookies in place of regular Oreos and you won't even taste the difference
Because they are made in the 125ml jars, they are a dainty portion. I like to serve these after a heavy meal when you don't actually need a large dessert, but feel free to make them in 250ml jars filled about ¾ of the way if you'd like a larger portion (you could probably get 8 cheesecakes if you go that route).
Strawberries & Cream Cheesecakes in a Jar
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 cups crushed Oreo cookies about 18 cookies
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Zest of one lime
- 1 ½ cups fresh strawberries sliced
- 2 tbsp instant vanilla pudding mix
- Whipped cream extra strawberries, and lime zest for garnishing
- Mix together melted butter and crushed cookies.
- Distribute evenly between 12 (125ml) glass jars.
- Refrigerate while making the filling.
- To a large bowl, add cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Beat with an electric hand mixer until creamy.
- Add whipping cream and continue beating until soft peaks form. Fold in lime zest and strawberries followed by instant pudding mix.
- Spoon evenly into the jars on top of the cooled crust. Smooth the top using a tablespoon.
- Refrigerate 2-4 hours or until ready to serve.
- Top with some whipped cream, a slice of strawberry, and lime zest.