Creamy lemon cheesecake filling atop a buttery vanilla cookie crust topped with loads of juicy, in-season blueberries, this No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake recipe is dessert perfection!
No-bake desserts are great for those hot summer days when you don't want to turn on the oven and heat up the house. Be sure to check out my collection of easy no-bake recipes HERE!
I think this cheesecake is my new favourite no-bake recipe! The creamy lemon filling is just incredible!! I use a combination of fresh lemon juice, lemon zest (lots of it!), and instant lemon pudding mix powder to achieve the bright lemon flavour in this cheesecake. The pudding mix does two things in this recipe: 1. Adds more lemon flavour, and 2. Helps to thicken the filling! So please don't skip it!
If you love cheesecake as much as I do, be sure to check out these other summer cheesecake recipes on my site!
- Strawberries & Cream Cheesecakes in a Jar -- use fresh strawberries in this easy and cute recipe for cheesecake in individual serving mason jars!
- Funfetti Oreo Frozen Cheesecake -- this frozen cheesecake is so yummy and fun with the Oreo cookies and sprinkles!
- S’mores Mini Cheesecakes -- these s'mores cheesecakes have all the components of a s'more: graham cracker crust, chocolate cheesecake filling, and topped with toasted marshmallow!
Also, if you make this cheesecake (or any of my recipes!), you could enter the baking challenge that I am hosting currently! Challenge runs through July 20, 2020, so be sure to make it soon and enter!!
If you make this recipe, I invite you to please share an authentic review and starred rating in the comments below! Or share on social media using my hashtag: #kneadsomesweets! Thank you for supporting Knead Some Sweets! ♡
No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake
- 9-inch springform pan
- food processor (or something to crush cookies)
- electric handheld mixer
- mixing bowls
- measuring cups & spoons
- silicone spatula
For the Crust:
- 2 cups crushed vanilla sandwich cookies (with icing) (approximately 20 cookies)
- ¼ cup salted butter, melted
For the Cheesecake Batter:
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened (2 x 8-ounce packages)
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar (confectioners sugar)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipping cream (I use 33%)
- ¼ cup instant lemon pudding mix (powder)
- 1 pound fresh blueberries (washed and patted dry)
- Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan with non-stick spray. Mix together the vanilla cookie crumbs and melted butter and press into the bottom of the pan to form a crust. Refrigerate while making the filling.
- Place the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric handheld mixer on high speed until smooth. Add the whipping cream and instant pudding mix and continue mixing, starting on low speed and increasing to high until the mixture is fluffy and whipped.
- Spread the filling over the prepared crust, smoothing out the top with a spatula. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
- For serving, you may top the entire cheesecake with the blueberries and then slice it or top the individual pieces with blueberries, whichever you prefer. Serve with whipped cream, if desired. Enjoy!
Love and Cookies,