These White Chocolate Cranberry Lemon Cookies are going to be your new favorite! Soft, chewy cookies bursting with lemon, cranberry, and white chocolate! Make these cookies now, you won't be disappointed!Jump to Recipe
These cookies are simply fantastic!! I love them, my family loves them, and several friends who were lucky enough to get to taste them while I was testing the recipe have given rave reviews! A box of these cookies even got sent to a friend who is away at college in California, where they were greatly appreciated!
Let's talk White Chocolate Cranberry Lemon Cookies!
I actually got the idea for this recipe from storebought packaged cookies! As soon as I tasted them, my creative juices started flowing and I started imagining how I could recreate these cookies myself!
Based on past experience, I knew that instant lemon pudding mix is a great way to add lemon flavor to baking without having to use a ton of artificial lemon extract. We still use some lemon extract in this recipe, but most of the lemon flavor comes from the pudding mix and some fresh lemon zest!
I started with a simple cookie base recipe, added all the lemon pudding, extract, and zest, folded in some white chocolate chips and craisins and BOOM! Best cookies ever!
These are probably in my top 2 favorite cookies, along with my amazing ginger cookies! They are THAT good, I promise!!
Don't let the dried cranberries in these cookies scare you away! I must admit that I'm not the biggest fan of craisins myself. When I developed this recipe, I chopped the craisins into smaller pieces so that they are more incorporated with the other flavors rather than a just mouthful of dried fruit!
The dried cranberries add a pleasant chewiness and go great with the lemon flavor and creamy white chocolate chips, you won't want to leave them out!
Make these cookies and you will be amazed at how tasty they are!!!
White Chocolate Cranberry Lemon Cookies
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1-4 oz. package instant lemon pudding mix
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup dried cranberries, chopped finely
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350℉ and line 3 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl using a handheld electric mixer on medium speed, cream together the butter, lemon pudding mix, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Add the lemon extract, vanilla, lemon zest, and eggs and beat on medium speed until fluffy and light in color.
- Whisk together the flour and baking soda in a medium-size bowl. Add to the wet ingredients and mix on low speed until just combined. Fold in the cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into balls and place them on the prepared baking sheets, 8 cookies per pan. Bake the cookies one pan at a time in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until the bottoms are golden brown. Remove from oven and let the cookies cool on the pan for 5 minutes before transferring them to wire rack to finish cooling. Bake the remaining pans of cookies.
Love and cookies,
This surely sounds like a splendid recipe. Will have to try it😘
It definitely is! Let me know how they turn out! 😘
I had the opportunity to taste these cookies. So YUMMY!! Absolutely one of my favourite cookies ever!
Thank you so much, Mrs. Johnson! 😘