These Eggnog White Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect addition to your Christmas cookie platters! They're soft, chewy and perfectly spiced with nutmeg and cloves!
Before we get into this recipe, why don't we do a little recap of the Christmas recipes on my site so far:
- These Eggnog Shortbread Cookies are a nice twist on a Christmas classic - https://www.kneadsomesweets.com/eggnog-shortbread-cookies/
- My Gingerbread Scones are super soft and full of delicious molasses and spices - https://www.kneadsomesweets.com/gingerbread-scones/
- These simple Cranberry Pistachio Icebox Cookies are my twist on my great-grandmas icebox cookie recipe - https://www.kneadsomesweets.com/cranberry-pistachio-icebox-cookies/
- Mint Chocolate Crinkle Cookies! You simply must make these - https://www.kneadsomesweets.com/mint-chocolate-crinkle-cookies/
- Of course you should also try these Peppermint Chocolate Chunk Brownies that I posted a few weeks ago - https://www.kneadsomesweets.com/peppermint-chocolate-chunk-brownies/
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Thumbprints - https://www.kneadsomesweets.com/chocolate-peanut-butter-thumbprints/
- And lastly, Butter Tarts! - https://www.kneadsomesweets.com/butter-tarts/
You'll be happy to hear that these Eggnog White Chocolate Chip Cookies are not only super yummy but also super easy to make!! They come out perfect every time!
My secret to making perfectly chewy and thick cookies is (surprisingly) just instant pudding mix! I thought I would try using it in my White Chocolate Cranberry Lemon Cookies to create the perfect texture as well as to add lemon flavor - it totally worked!!
I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I do!
Eggnog White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix (powder)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 ½ cups white chocolate chips (1 bag)
- Preheat the oven to 375℉ and line 3 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl using a handheld electric mixer on medium speed, cream together the butter, vanilla pudding mix, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Add the vanilla, rum extract, and eggs and beat on medium speed until fluffy and light in color.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, cloves, and nutmeg in a medium-size bowl. Add to the wet ingredients and mix on low speed until just combined. Fold in the white chocolate chips. If your dough is too soft to shape, cover and chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or until firmed up a bit.
- Roll the dough into balls and place them on the prepared baking sheets, 8 cookies per pan. Bake the cookies one pan at a time in the preheated oven for 8-12 minutes or until the bottoms are golden brown. Remove from oven and let the cookies cool on the pan for 5 minutes before transferring them to wire rack to finish cooling. Bake the remaining pans of cookies.
Love and cookies,
Pin this recipe ↓