These Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies are the whole package - chocolate cookies with peanuts, white chocolate, semisweet chocolate, and peanut butter chips!
I love cookies!! There are just so many different kinds of cookies out there! The opportunities are almost endless when it comes to fun, new cookie recipes. From classic chocolate chip cookies even to birthday cake cookies, I believe there's a cookie out there to suit everyone!
These cookies would make for a great entry into my baking challenge that is still happening until July 20th! Check out some of my other cookie recipes if you need more ideas for what to make:
- White Chocolate Cranberry Lemon Cookies -- One of my fave cookie recipes!!! These cookies are bursting with zesty lemon, creamy white chocolate, and tart cranberries!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies -- These are almost the opposite version of this cookie recipe! Super soft and chewy peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips!
- Chewy Coconut Oatmeal Cookies -- These cookies are SO addicting! Even people who aren't big on coconut have enjoyed them!
- Monster Cookies -- A classic, these yummy cookies are packed with oatmeal, peanut butter, M&M's, and chocolate chips!
- Best Ever Ginger Cookies -- Truly the best ginger cookies, they are chewy, spicy, and ridiculously popular!
& more! That's not even counting Christmas cookies...
I seriously love the flavour profile in these cookies! The rich, dark cocoa cookie dough goes so well with the creamy white chocolate and peanut butter chips and the crunchy/salty peanut finish them. off perfectly!
Follow Knead Some Sweets on social media!! Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest!
If you make this recipe, I invite you to please share an authentic review and starred rating in the comments below! Or share on social media using my hashtag: #kneadsomesweets! Thank you for supporting Knead Some Sweets! ♡
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
- baking sheet(s)
- parchment paper
- mixing bowl
- measuring cups & spoons
- electric handheld mixer
- silicone spatula
- ¾ cup salted butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 whole egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup cocoa powder (I use Dutch-processed cocoa)
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup salted roasted peanuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Line baking sheet(s) with parchment paper or silicone baking mats or spray with nonstick spray.
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar with an electric handheld mixer on high speed for 30 seconds. Add the egg and vanilla and continue mixing until light and fluffy. Add the cocoa, flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and baking powder and mix on low speed until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Scoop using a medium-sized cookie scoop or teaspoon onto the prepared baking sheets, 12 cookies per pan. Bake cookies one pan at a time in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until just slightly soft looking on top. Let cool on the pan for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling while you bake the remaining pans of cookies. Enjoy!
Love and Cookies,
Leave a Comment