Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies -- soft & chewy peanut butter cookies filled with Reese's Pieces peanut butter candies and chocolate chips.
These cookies are very similar to my Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you like those cookies, I'm sure you will love these! They actually have the same cookie dough base, but I added Reese's Pieces to make them fun and tasty!
You're probably already thinking it, these cookies would be a great way to use up leftover Halloween candy. Or the Halloween candy that you just bought on sale this week! 😉
These cookies are the ultimate peanut butter cookies. The Reese's Pieces add more peanut butter goodness and the crunchy candy shells add great texture!
If you love peanut butter, you have got to give this recipe a try ASAP!!
Here are some more great cookie recipes to try!
- Mint Oreo Cookies -- Easy chocolate cookies sandwiched with creamy mint buttercream!
- Best Ever Ginger Cookies -- My favourite ginger cookies ever!! They are chewy inside, crispy around the edges, and filled with warm spices.
- Chewy Coconut Oatmeal Cookies -- Buttery oatmeal coconut cookies with the best chewy texture!
- Eggnog White Chocolate Chip Cookies -- If you're already thinking of Christmas cookies... 😉 Flavours of spicy nutmeg, buttery rum extract, and creamy white chocolate chips shine in these festive cookies.
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies -- A yummy Fall classic, this recipe makes soft and spicy oatmeal raisin cookies!
Follow Knead Some Sweets on social media: Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest!
If you make this recipe, I invite you to please share an authentic review and star rating in the comments below. Or share on social media using my hashtag: #kneadsomesweets and be sure to tag me. Thank you for supporting Knead Some Sweets! ♡
Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies
- baking sheet(s)
- parchment paper
- mixing bowls
- measuring cups & spoons
- electric handheld mixer
- silicone spatula
- cookie dough scoop
- ¾ cup salted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup granulated white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter (not natural peanut butter)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Reese's Pieces (the minis for baking or regular size both work)
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Line baking sheet(s) with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, using an electric handheld mixer on medium speed, mix the softened butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until combined. Add the egg, egg yolk, vanilla, and peanut butter and beat on high speed until fluffy.
- Add the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt and mix on low speed just until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and Reese's Pieces.
- Scoop the dough by teaspoonful onto the prepared baking sheet, placing each cookie 2 inches apart. Top with additional Reese's Pieces and chocolate chips, if desired. Bake in the preheated oven for 8-12 minutes or until puffy and no longer wet-looking on top. Let cool on the baking sheets for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling. Finish baking the remaining cookies. Enjoy!
Love and Cookies,
Leave a Comment