With just 5 ingredients, these Caramel Peanut Clusters are easy but delicious! Chewy salted peanut butter caramel with whole peanuts.
While I am not a huge fan of traditional Christmas peanut brittle, I do love these peanut clusters. Some things about them remind me of peanut brittle, but they are very different. The chewy caramel actually has peanut butter in it, they are in no way "brittle" like the traditional Christmas candy, and are (in my humble opinion) at least 10 times better! Haha!!!
How are these amazing little candy clusters so good, you ask?
- They are utterly gooey & chewy (while still being soft enough to chew)
- They happen to be naturally gluten-free!! My soon to be sister in law who can't eat gluten LOVES these things!
- They are honestly so easy and quick to make! Only 5 ingredients and all you need to do is melt 4 of them together and then stir in the peanuts. I love simple recipes like this!
Looking for more Christmas recipes to get you in a festive mood? Check out these recipes that I have posted from 2017 and 2018!
- Cranberry Pistachio Icebox Cookies - Buttery slice & bake cookies with dried cranberries and pistachios.
- Mint Chocolate Crinkle Cookies - These cookies are so good - be sure to grab some Andes Mints to make them!
- Eggnog Cheesecake Bars - You can make this recipe in mini muffin tins for mini individual cheesecakes!
If you make this recipe, I invite you to please share an honest review in the comments below, or share on social media using my hashtag: #kneadsomesweets!
Caramel Peanut Clusters
- baking sheet
- Wax paper
- heavy saucepan
- rubber spatula
- measuring cups & spoons
- 1 269 gram bag Kraft caramels (about 35 caramels)
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole peanuts
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, warm the caramels, peanut butter, whipping cream, and salt until melted. Remove from the heat and stir in the peanuts.
- Drop the mixture by teaspoonful onto the lined baking sheet to form clusters. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving. Store the clusters in the refrigerator, remove 10 minutes before serving to soften. Enjoy!
Love and Cookies,