These are honestly the best monster cookies EVER!! Chewy on the inside, crispy around the edges, and studded with mini M&M's and chocolate chips!
If you know anything about me, you know I absolutely LOVE cookies!! I love baking them, coming up with recipes for them, and sharing them with my friends & family. Of course, I also love eating them!!
I try not to pick favorites when it comes to my cookies, however, I have to say these monster cookies are some of the best cookies I've eaten lately. Psssst... don't tell my other cookie recipes!
Let's look at all these cookies have going for them:
- these monster cookies are chewy inside (without being raw) and crispy, crunchy on the outside.
- they have the perfect amounts of peanut butter, oats, and flour in the dough.
- they have mini M&M's and chocolate chips.
- they're basically a chocolate chip cookie, a peanut butter cookie, and an oatmeal cookie all in one glorious cookie. With M&M's!! That makes for a total win!
If you are unsure as to whether I'm telling the truth about how good these cookies are, just ask my family. They think these monster cookies truly are the BEST and you will too!
Also, did I mention they can be ready in under 30 minutes?! Monster cookies in 30 minutes?? Yes, please! You need to run, not walk, to your kitchen and make them right now!!
In conclusion, I'll just say these cookies taste absolutely amazing dipped in a glass of milk!
Best Ever Monster Cookies
- ½ cup salted butter, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup granulated white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup quick-cooking oats
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ cup mini M&M's candies
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Line 3 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar on high speed for about 30 seconds. Add the egg, honey, and vanilla extract and beat on high until fluffy.
- Add the oats, flour, baking soda and cream of tartar to the bowl. Beat on low speed just until all the flour is incorporated. Lastly, fold in the M&M's and chocolate chips.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon of dough per cookie (or use a medium cookie scoop) onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving about 2 inches between cookies for spreading room.
- Bake the pans of cookies one at a time in the preheated oven for 7-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to finish cooling. Enjoy!
Love and Cookies,