A must make, this Peanut Butter Granola Recipe can be made in under 30 minutes and tastes like a peanut butter cookie! Save this recipe to make for quick breakfasts!
I am not exaggerating when I say this granola tastes like peanut butter cookies. The brown sugar and vanilla in the recipe add those yummy cookie-like flavours and the salty roasted peanuts might just be my favourite part. Even though the peanut butter gives a very strong flavour, you can still detect the maple syrup flavour coming through. This granola is SO good!
You can serve this granola with yogurt and fruit like a parfait or just eat it with milk. I think it would be really good with fresh berries or berry yogurt for a PB&J type flavour combo. Sounds amazing, right?
The best part about this recipe is how incredibly simple and quick it is to make. You can seriously mix up a batch in 5 minutes. All you need to do is stir all the ingredients together and pour it onto a baking sheet before throwing it in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until perfectly crispy and roasted. So much YES!
If you make this recipe (or have made any of my recipes!), I invite you to please share an authentic review and star rating in the comments below. Or share on social media using my hashtag: #kneadsomesweets and please be sure to tag me so that I can see it. Thank you for supporting Knead Some Sweets! ♡
Peanut Butter Granola Recipe
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- mixing bowl
- measuring cups & spoons
- silicone spatula
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup salted dry roasted peanuts
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter, melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 325℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the oats and peanuts. Whisk together the melted peanut butter, maple syrup, brown sugar, vanilla, and olive oil until combined. Add into the dry ingredients and stir until all the oats are fully coated.
- Pour the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it into a ½-inch layer. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes before giving the granola a gentle stir with a spatula. Bake for another 7-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Let the granola cool fully and crisp up before serving. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Enjoy!
Love and Cookies,