Graham Cracker Toffee Bark - layers of brown sugar toffee, graham crackers, and chocolate make an irresistible toffee bark that is perfect for Christmastime!
In January, I set a goal for 2019. That goal was to post 52 recipes in 2019. At times I doubted that I would be able to accomplish that big goal. 52 recipes: that means 1 recipe each week! Could I really come up with that many recipes??
I am so excited and thankful to be sharing this recipe with you today: the 52nd recipe posted on my blog this year! So much work and dedication have gone into this past year and at times I have wanted to give up, but now I am so glad I didn't!!
This final recipe of Christmas 2019 and the final recipe of the 2019 year is definitely one worthy of that position! This toffee bark is utterly decadent and super popular in our household. A batch of this bark never lasts long around here!
Christmas is definitely a time for lots of butter and sugar! This toffee bark is full of both of those things. No wonder it's so delicious! As a rule, if it has butter and sugar in, it will be good! Haha!
I am so thankful for all of my readers, friends, family, whose support has kept me going this year! If you have made my recipes, eaten baking that someone else made with my recipes, taste-tested for me during recipe testing, read every blogpost, subscribed to my email list, pinned my recipe on Pinterest, followed my blog on social media, or are just coming to find a recipe for graham cracker toffee bark, THANK YOU!!! Merry Christmas, see you in 2020!!
Graham Cracker Toffee Bark
- 9x13-inch baking pan
- non-stick cooking spray
- heavy saucepan
- rubber spatula
- 8 full-size graham crackers
- ½ cup salted butter
- ½ cup brown sugar (light or dark)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 400℉. Grease a 9X13-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange the graham crackers in a single layer in the bottom of the greased pan.
- Stir together the butter, brown sugar and salt in a heavy saucepan over medium heat. Bring mixture to a boil and whisk constantly while boiling for 2 minutes. Pour mixture over the graham crackers and spread into an even layer. Bake in the preheated oven for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top. Let sit for 5 minutes before using a spatula to spread the chocolate into an even layer. Let the toffee bark cool fully and harden before breaking into pieces. Enjoy!
Love and Cookies,