Creamy coffee cheesecake and fudgy chunks of homemade brownies come together in this incredible no-bake Coffee Brownie Cheesecake.
No-bake cheesecakes are always a favourite. They tend to be lighter in texture than baked cheesecake and are usually much easier to throw together! The fact that they don't require baking also makes them a better option for summertime when you try not to turn on your oven unless absolutely necessary.
This delicious coffee cheesecake does require some baking time to prepare the homemade fudgy brownie chunks that are folded in - but it's totally worth it. And only about 25-30 minutes to bake!
When I was in Seattle last month, I visited Cheesecake Factory for the first time. Their Oreo cheesecake is out of this world! I definitely came home with some ideas for new cheesecake recipes!
If you love coffee-flavoured desserts, you will love this Coffee Brownie Cheesecake! Here are some other coffee desserts to try next:
- Coffee Nanaimo Bars - An amazing coffee version of this beloved Canadian dessert! Did you know I live a few hours from the city of Nanaimo that these bars are named after?
- Irish Cream Tiramisu - Classic tiramisu but with Bailey's added to the coffee syrup that the ladyfingers are dipped in. So tasty!
- Mocha Frappuccino Scones - Chocolate and coffee are a classic flavour combo and these scones bring them together perfectly in the scone dough and the two-tone icing on top!
What has happened in the last 6 months since I was last actively publishing new recipes? Well, in January I decided I was going to move so that started the fluffy of preparing for that. Packing, purchasing furnishings for a new home, etc.
February 15th was moving day and after that came unpacking and building lots of furniture. Also, settling into a new town and new routine. I started going to the gym. My life now consists of trying to get enough protein every day and drinking LOTS of water. It's good, though. My motto is everything in moderation. I will always still eat dessert every day!
March was extended winter here on Vancouver Island. And so was April. It was snowing on April 18th.
On April 30 I went on a week-long cruise to Alaska with my parents which was amazing! Alaska, our ship (Discovery Princess), my first vacation since 2019, quality time with my parents, cool conversations with people we met from literally all over the world, a chill time of the kind of relaxation you only get on vacation; everything about it was incredible! I'm just dying to book another trip!!
Lastly (and best!), I became an Auntie last week with the birth of my precious nephew! (I have happy tears in my eyes as I type this!). Exciting times!
If you make this recipe (or have made any of my recipes!), I invite you to please share an authentic review and star rating in the comments below. Or share on social media using my hashtag: #kneadsomesweets and please be sure to tag me so that I can see it. Thank you for supporting Knead Some Sweets! ♡
Coffee Brownie Cheesecake
- 9-inch springform pan
- Wax paper
- mixing bowls
- measuring cups & spoons
- electric handheld mixer (or stand mixer)
For the Crust:
- ¼ cup salted butter, melted
- 1 cup Oreo baking crumbs (no icing)
For the Cheesecake:
- 16 ounces full-fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ¾ cup powdered sugar (confectioners sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix (dry powder)
- ¾ cup whipping cream
- 2 cups brownie chunks* (recipe link below in Notes)
- First, prepare the Brownie Chunks for this recipe to allow time for them to cool before adding them to the cheesecake base.
- Line the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan with wax paper (or grease with non-stick spray). Mix together the Oreo baking crumbs and melted butter and press into the bottom of the pan to form a crust. Refrigerate while making the filling.
- Place the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl (or bowl of a stand mixer) and beat with an electric handheld mixer, starting on low and increasing to high speed, until smooth. In a small bowl, mix together the instant coffee granules and hot water until dissolved. Add to the cream cheese mixture and mix in.
- Add the instant pudding mix and whipping cream and beat on high speed until smooth and fluffy, about 30 seconds. The mixture should be thick and creamy. Gently fold in the brownie chunks. Transfer the mixture to the prepared springform pan on top of the crust. Press into the pan well with a spatula to avoid air pockets and smooth out the top. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
- Remove from the springform pan and serve with whipped cream, if desired. Enjoy!