This No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake features a vibrantly flavourful and pretty pink raspberry cheesecake filling atop a buttery Oreo crust. A perfect dessert for Valentine's Day!Jump to Recipe
*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission on purchases made through them at no extra cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!
When Karen from karentology.com reached out to me on Instagram last month and invited me to join her Valentine's Day Collaboration with a bunch of other talented bakers I was happy to accept and started brainstorming what I wanted to make! Last year I posted a recipe for an extremely decadent Triple Chocolate Cheesecake with strawberries for Valentine's Day. This year, however, I decided I wanted to do something with raspberries and cheesecake, because, well duh... cheesecake is the best and I love raspberries!
While I personally love a good baked cheesecake, no-bake cheesecakes are just so easy and almost everyone loves them, even people who aren't too crazy about cheesecake in general. Going the no-bake route also allowed me to use raspberry Jello in the filling to provide the delicious raspberry flavour and pretty colour and help set the cheesecake. This cheesecake has an amazing texture. It's creamy and fluffy and somewhat jiggly yet not too Jello-like. The Oreo crust is delightfully buttery and decadent on the bottom. You are going to love this recipe!
Looking for something sweet recipes to make for your Valentine? Here are some of my favourites!
- No-Bake Triple Chocolate Cheesecake -- If you love cheesecake and love easy recipes, you need this one!
- White Chocolate Raspberry Scones -- White chocolate goes so well with raspberries and these buttery scones are the perfect vehicle for this flavour combination. So yummy!
- Vanilla Bean Creme Brûlée -- Homemade Creme Brûlée would be a really sexy and impressive Valentine's dessert!
- Red Velvet Rice Krispie Treats -- If you like red velvet, this fun and easy recipe is for you!
If you make this recipe (or have made any of my recipes!), I invite you to please share an authentic review and star rating in the comments below. Or share on social media using my hashtag: #kneadsomesweets and please be sure to tag me so that I can see it. Thank you for supporting Knead Some Sweets! ♡
No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
- 9-inch springform pan
- non-stick cooking spray
- measuring cups & spoons
- mixing bowls
- electric handheld mixer
For the Crust:
- 2 cups Oreo baking crumbs (crushed cookies without the icing)
- ½ cup salted butter, melted
For the Filling:
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 package raspberry Jello powder (85 grams)
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup powdered sugar (confectioners sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup whipping cream
To make the Crust:
- Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan with non-stick spray. Mix together the Oreo baking crumbs and melted butter and press into the bottom of the pan to form a crust. Refrigerate while making the filling.
To make the Filling:
- Whisk together the boiling water and raspberry Jello until fully dissolved. Let cool to room temperature (but do not refrigerate or allow to set).
- Place the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric handheld mixer, starting on low and increasing to high speed for 2 minutes or until fluffy and smooth. Add the vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix until incorporated.
- Next, add the room temperature Jello mixture and mix at low speed until combined. Lastly, add the whipping cream and mix, starting at low speed and increasing to high as the mixture comes together. Beat at high speed for 1 minute or until fluffy and slightly thickened (it will still be quite runny but it will set in the fridge). Pour into the pan over the prepared crust and tap the pan on the counter a few times to release air bubbles.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set before serving. Serve with whipped cream and fresh raspberries, if desired. Enjoy!