This simple no-bake Cookie Butter Cheesecake features a flavourful Biscoff cookie crust and creamy cookie butter cheesecake filling. Top it with whipped cream, extra cookie crumbs, and a drizzle of melted cookie butter to make it even better!Jump to Recipe
What is cookie butter?
Cookie butter is a yummy dessert spread made from ground-up speculoos cookies and butter. Speculoos cookies (also commonly called Biscoff cookies in North America) are a kind of European spice cookie. These spice cookies have a rich dark caramel flavour with notes of cinnamon and other spices. Cookie butter has a texture very similar to that of creamy peanut butter.
This recipe calls for creamy cookie butter for the filling and crushed Biscoff cookies for the crust. You should be able to find both in most grocery stores or you will definitely find them at a European grocery store or you can order them online.
Loved this cookie butter cheesecake recipe? Here are some more no-bake cheesecake recipes to try:
- Mint Chocolate Cheesecake - This cheesecake is so dreamy! Save this recipe for Christmastime!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake - The perfect cheesecake for peanut butter lovers! This one is absolutely loaded with peanut butter goodness!
- No-Bake Triple Chocolate Cheesecake - This velvety chocolate cheesecake is so romantic. Serve it with fresh strawberries for the best combination!
If you make this recipe (or have made any of my recipes!), I invite you to please share an authentic review and star rating in the comments below. Or share on social media using my hashtag: #kneadsomesweets and please be sure to tag me so that I can see it. Thank you for supporting Knead Some Sweets! ♡
Cookie Butter Cheesecake
- 9-inch springform pan
- wax paper or non-stick cooking spray
- mixing bowls
- measuring cups & spoons
- electric handheld mixer
- silicone spatula
For the Crust:
- 2 ¼ cups crushed Biscoff cookies*
- ½ cup melted salted butter
For the Filling:
- 16 ounces full fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup creamy cookie butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar (confectioners sugar)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan with non-stick spray or line with wax paper. Mix together the crushed Biscoff cookies and melted butter and press into the bottom of the pan to form a crust. Refrigerate while making the filling.
- Place the softened cream cheese, cookie butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric handheld mixer, starting on low and increasing to high speed, until smooth.
- Add the whipping cream to the cream cheese mixture and mix, starting at low speed and increasing to high as the mixture comes together. Beat at high speed for 1 minute or until fluffy and whipped.
- Spread the filling over the prepared crust, smoothing out the top with a spatula. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving. Top with melted cookie butter, more cookie crumbs, and whipped cream right before serving, if desired. Enjoy!