The only recipe you need for spiced carrot muffins! This recipe takes less than 45 minutes to make and can be made in one bowl!
Looking for a super quick Easter brunch idea? Look no further, these carrot muffins are the perfect addition to your holiday breakfast plans! They're soft, fluffy, perfectly spiced, and full of carrots and pecans! Absolutely delicious served warm with a generous spread of butter!
Aren't these tulip muffin liners just adorable? It is insanely easy to make your own muffin liners simply by cutting parchment paper into squares about 5X5" and pressing them into your muffin tin. So easy and pretty!!
If you are on the lookout for a recipe to make hot cross buns this Easter, I have one that I posted last year! Right here.
Look at that buttery muffin! ↑
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 ½ cups grated carrots (about 3 medium carrots)
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with parchment paper liners.
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the eggs, brown sugar, vanilla, oil, applesauce, and grated carrots. Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon and stir until just combined. Finally, stir in the chopped pecans.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 12 prepared muffin cups. Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling. Enjoy!
Love and Cookies,
Pin this recipe ↓
If you make these Carrot Muffins or any of my recipes, I’d love to see pictures of your baking adventures on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter! Hashtag them #kneadsomesweets! Thank you so much for following Knead Some Sweets!
Love muffins? Check out these other muffin recipes of mine! ↓
Sea Salt Caramel Chip Banana Muffins
I had a visitor coming for tea this morning, and Taryn said these would be perfect to serve. They came out of the oven just as my company arrived and were oh-so-good! I used mini muffin papers, and 12 minutes was perfect for the bake time.
That does sound perfect - these muffins would be lovely as minis! Thank you!!
Made these this afternoon for the second time. They're my favourite muffins right now! (And the parchment paper wrappers are super cute. 😉)
That's so great - makes me want to bake these muffins again soon! Thank you for trusting my recipes!!
Yumm! Will have to make.
I hope you enjoy them, Isabel!