These Mini Egg Cheesecakes are the perfect dessert to serve after Easter dinner! Made in little mason jars, they are the ideal size and adorable! If you love these cheesecakes, you will also love my Strawberries & Cream Cheesecakes in a Jar!
Looking for a super simple yet festive and delicious dessert for Easter dinner? These cute little cheesecakes in a jar are just the thing! Don't let the word cheesecake make you think it's this recipe is complicated and time-consuming, these little dessert cups are the exact opposite! No-bake cheesecakes are easy and are always a crowd favorite! You honestly only need about 20-30 minutes of hands-on time to make these cheesecakes!
Let's quickly go over how insanely simple this cheesecake recipe really is!
First off, we make the crust. I chose a graham crumb crust for this recipe so the crust would have a more subtle flavor which would allow the other flavors to shine. Where a chocolate oreo crust might totally overpower the other flavors. Here's all we need to make a simple graham crust:
- graham cracker crumbs
- melted butter
- sugar (optional)
Mix these ingredients together and you've got a simple crust for your cheesecake!
Now onto the filling! We will need:
- cream cheese -- make sure the cream cheese is at room temp before starting, this will help create a smooth filling.
- vanilla extract
- whipping cream
- Cadbury Mini Eggs
We will cream together the softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract. Then add the whipping cream and blend until soft peaks form. Lastly, we fold in the crushed/chopped mini eggs.
You will want to crush up the mini eggs until they look like this ↓
I hope you all love this recipe as much as I do! If you have any recipe suggestions for me, feel free to leave them in the comments below!
No Bake Mini Egg Cheesecakes
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 - 8oz. package cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ¾ cup Cadbury mini eggs (coarsely crushed or chopped)
To make the Crust:
- Mix together graham crumbs, melted butter, and sugar to make a crumbly mixture. Distribute evenly between 12 (125ml) glass jars and level to make an even crust. Refrigerate while making the filling.
To make the Filling:
- To a large bowl, add cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat with an electric handheld mixer on high speed until creamy. Add whipping cream and continue beating until soft peaks form. Gently fold the coarsely crushed mini eggs until just distributed throughout the filling.
- Scoop the filling evenly into the jars on top of the prepared crust and smooth the tops with a small spoon. Refrigerate 2-4 hours or until ready to serve. Before serving, top with some whipped cream and a few extra mini eggs. Enjoy!
Love and Cookies,