This easy Strawberry Sauce Recipe is made with only two ingredients - strawberries and sugar! A perfect topping for cheesecake, ice cream, waffles, or anything you would like to pair it with!Jump to Recipe
It's always nice to have staple recipes for sauces and toppings on hand for when you want to add a little something special to a dessert! Like this New York Cheesecake Recipe or plain brownies. I already have a recipe for homemade caramel sauce and a simple raspberry sauce but I haven't posted a strawberry sauce recipe yet! That changes today with this super simple and delightful recipe!
This sauce is thick and syrupy with pieces of strawberries in it. I absolutely LOVE topping homemade waffles with this sauce, sooo keep your eyes peeled for a waffle recipe coming later this week...
I love how ruby red this sauce is! So beautiful and summery!! I can definitely see this sauce being a regular in my kitchen this summer.
More strawberry recipes to try next
- Strawberry Sour Cream Doughnuts -- Classic old-fashioned fried sour cream doughnuts filled with strawberry and glazed with a fresh strawberry glaze!
- Strawberries & Cream Cheesecakes in a Jar -- These no-bake cheesecakes are so creamy and fresh!
- Strawberry Rhubarb Tarts -- One of my most popular recipes every summer, these easy tarts are delightful and cute!
FOLLOW KNEAD SOME SWEETS ON SOCIAL MEDIA: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, AND PINTEREST!
If you make this recipe (or have made any of my recipes!), I invite you to please share an authentic review and star rating in the comments below. Or share on social media using my hashtag: #kneadsomesweets and please be sure to tag me so that I can see it. Thank you for supporting Knead Some Sweets! ♡
Strawberry Sauce Recipe
- heavy saucepan
- measuring cups & spoons
- 1 pound fresh or frozen strawberries
- ⅓ cup granulated white sugar
- Stir together the strawberries and sugar in a heavy saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat and cook at a rolling boil for 7-8 minutes, stirring often, until the sauce is slightly thickened and syrupy.
- Serve while still warm or let cool to room temperature before chilling fully in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Love and Cookies,
Leave a Comment