This Funfetti Oreo Frozen Cheesecake would be a great summer birthday dessert! Creamy frozen birthday cake cheesecake filling on top of a soft, milk-soaked Oreo base. Such a yummy combination!
Today is my 2 year blogging anniversary! Knead Some Sweets is TWO!! I can't believe it, it feels like I just started this blog and 2 years have already flown by! I am so thankful to have the ability to do this blogging thing!
Two full years of buttery, carb-filled baking goodness! 77 recipes. Semisweet chocolate, white chocolate, cocoa, vanilla, caramel, browned butter, peanut butter, Nutella, butterscotch, cream cheese, cheddar cheese. Pumpkin spice, ginger, cinnamon. Carrots, avocados, sundried tomatoes. Rhubarb, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, cranberries, bananas, apples, lemon, raisins, currants. Pecans, macadamia nuts, pistachios, coconut, oatmeal, rice. M&Ms, mini eggs, Oreo cookies, sprinkles, candy canes, eggnog. Probably forgot some, but I have included all of these ingredients in my 77 recipes over the past 2 years.
Funfetti Oreo Frozen Cheesecake
If your birthday is coming up soon, make sure to hint to your loved ones that you'd like for them to make a Funfetti Oreo Frozen Cheesecake for you! It doesn't even have to be your birthday to enjoy this lovely dessert. You can use different colored sprinkles if desired, or leave the sprinkles out entirely if they aren't your favorite!
This is a perfect make-ahead recipe since the cheesecake needs to freeze for at least 12 hours before serving! For best texture and flavor experience, take the cheesecake out of the freezer about 15 minutes before slicing to serve!
I'm so thankful to my family (#1 critics & fans!), friends, email subscribers, Instagram followers, Pinteresters, taste tester guinea pigs, and everyone who has supported me on this blogging journey! If you are reading this, THANK YOU!
Of course, I am most thankful to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who has given me the strength to do all of this! I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. - Philippians 4:13
Be sure to check out my Instagram page to enter the giveaway I'm hosting to celebrate two years of blogging!
Funfetti Oreo Frozen Cheesecake
- 9x9-inch pan
- Wax paper
- Large bowl
- Handheld electric mixer
- 20 Oreo cookies
- ⅓ + ½ cup whole milk, separated
- 1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- ¼ cup sprinkles
- whipped cream, Oreo cookies crumbs, and sprinkles to garnish
- Line a 9x9-inch pan with wax paper, leaving some wax paper hanging over the sides.
- Pour ⅓ cup of the milk into a shallow bowl and place a few Oreo cookies in the milk at a time, flipping over halfway, to soften for about 30 seconds total. Arrange the softened Oreos on the bottom of the wax paper lined pan to create a base for the dessert. Repeat the soaking process for all 20 cookies. Set aside.
- In a large bowl with a handheld electric mixer, beat the softened cream cheese and vanilla extract. In another bowl, whisk the whipping cream, remaining ½ cup of milk, and vanilla pudding mix to combine. Add to the cream cheese mixture and beat, starting on low and increasing to high speed until the mixture is thick and whipped. Gently fold in the sprinkles before spreading on top of the Oreo base in the pan.
- Freeze for at least 12 hours. Remove from the freezer about 15 minutes before slicing to serve. Serve with whipped cream and an extra sprinkle of cookie crumbs and sprinkles, if desired. Enjoy!
Love and Cookies,