This fun No-Bake Birthday Cake Cheesecake features a buttery vanilla cookie crust topped with creamy sprinkle-filled birthday cake cheesecake filling! Top it with whipped cream and more sprinkles to make it even more special!Jump to Recipe
Today is Knead Some Sweets' 4th Anniversary! That's right, today marks 4 entire years of recipe development, food photography, and blogging for me! I have learned so much over the past 4 years and cannot wait to see what the next year brings!
Over the past years, I have made a little tradition of publishing a birthday cake or sprinkle or Funfetti recipe for my blog's anniversary. We will definitely be continuing that tradition today with this birthday cake cheesecake recipe!
Here are the birthday-themed recipes I have posted in the past few years to celebrate Knead Some Sweets' anniversary!
- These yummy Birthday Cake Scones from 2018 are still one of my all-time favourite scone recipes.
- This Funfetti Oreo Frozen Cheesecake from 2019 is a perfect dessert for summertime!
- And these Birthday Cake Sandwich Cookies from 2020 are so fun, easy, and kids love them!
As I've said before, no-bake cheesecakes are one of my favourite desserts to make for any occasion. They are usually very simple and easy yet impressive and delicious! They are especially great for summer-time as you don't have to turn on the oven and heat up the house to make them!
FOLLOW KNEAD SOME SWEETS ON SOCIAL MEDIA: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, AND PINTEREST!
If you make this recipe (or have made any of my recipes!), I invite you to please share an authentic review and star rating in the comments below. Or share on social media using my hashtag: #kneadsomesweets and please be sure to tag me so that I can see it. Thank you for supporting Knead Some Sweets! ♡
No-Bake Birthday Cake Cheesecake
For the Crust:
- 2 cups crushed vanilla sandwich cookies (with icing) (about 20 cookies)
- ¼ cup salted butter, melted
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened (2 x 8-ounce packages)
- ¾ cup powdered sugar (confectioners sugar)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix (powder)
- 2 cups whipping cream
- ¼ cup sprinkles
- Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan with non-stick spray. Mix together the vanilla cookie crumbs and melted butter and press into the bottom of the pan to form a crust. Refrigerate while making the filling.
- Place the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and almond extract in a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric handheld mixer on high speed until smooth. Add the instant pudding mix and continue mixing until fully incorporated. The mixture will get very thick. Add the whipping cream and mix, starting on low speed and increasing to high until the mixture is smooth, fluffy, and whipped. Fold in the sprinkles just until combined. Do not overmix or the sprinkles will bleed colour into the cheesecake.
- Spread the filling over the prepared crust, smoothing out the top with a spatula. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
- Serve with whipped cream, if desired. Enjoy!
Love and Cookies,
Leave a Comment