It's not very often that you will see me posting a savoury recipe on my blog, but my super easy guacamole recipe is just way too good to not post!
Who doesn't love avocados? 🥑🥑🥑 I absolutely adore avocados, guacamole, or anything with the avo!! 🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️ But, I know there are a lot of people out there who, sadly, do not love avocado, which basically means they don't know what's good... I know, very sad. 😥 #hatersgonnahate
Notice how I usually place my emojis in groups of 3? I think it adds emphasis to the point that I'm trying to get across, and communicates how excited I am... or just how weird I am! 🤓🤓🤓
Is there anyone else out there who absolutely loves Mexican food? I could eat it every day, I love it so much... 😍 Of course, I eat it with homemade guacamole, because... 💃🏻🥑😍 Also, homemade is like 637,935 times better than storebought, so get yourself some avocados and make it yourself!
Here's a little recap of all my savoury recipes that I have posted so far:
Easy Guacamole Recipe
- 2 ripe avocados, pits removed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons tomatoes, chopped small
- 3 tablespoons purple onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño pepper, minced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt + pepper to taste
- optional: chopped cilantro
- Add all ingredient to a medium-size bowl and mix and mash slightly with a fork until desired texture is reached. Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
- Guacamole is best when eaten within 12 hours of making.
Love and cookies,