This Creamy Garlic Artichoke Dip is the perfect appetizer for the holidays! Deliciously cheesy and full of flavourful garlic and marinated artichoke hearts, this dip is sure to impress!
I love a good hot artichoke dip! Artichoke dip is a great staple for any holiday party or appetizer to serve before Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. American Thanksgiving is this week and there is still time to add this dip to your dinner menu!
This recipe was developed to be a hot dip but I think you could also skip the baking and eat it cold if you prefer your artichoke dip that way!
This dip can also be made ahead of time. Simply follow the instructions for mixing, throw it in the baking dish, top with the cheese, cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days or until ready to bake!
My favourite way to serve this dip is simply with a sliced baguette! I just slice a baguette into ¼-1/2 inch slices. Perfect for dipping! You could also serve it with taco chips, potato chips, crackers, or fresh vegetables!
Here are some of my other savoury recipes!
- Easy Guacamole Recipe
- Jalapeño Cheddar Scones
- Garlic Hummus
- Rosemary Garlic Focaccia Bread
- Garlic Herb Breadsticks
In case you are wondering, yes, I LOVE garlic! hehe
If you make this recipe, I invite you to please share an authentic review and star rating in the comments below. Or share on social media using my hashtag: #kneadsomesweets and be sure to tag me. Thank you for supporting Knead Some Sweets! ♡
Creamy Garlic Artichoke Dip
- small baking dish
- non-stick cooking spray
- mixing bowl
- measuring cups & spoons
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (I use Sriracha)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cups marinated artichoke hearts (drained, patted dry, and chopped into bite-sized pieces)
- ½ cup shredded Grana Padano or Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- sliced baguette, cracker, chips, or vegetables to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Spray a small baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the softened cream cheese, sour cream, minced garlic, hot sauce, parsley, and black pepper in a mixing bowl and stir well until smooth. Fold in the artichokes and Grana Padano (or Parmesan) cheese.
- Transfer the dip to the prepared baking dish and spread evenly. Top with the shredded mozzarella. At this point you may refrigerate the dip (up to 2 days) to bake later or bake immediately in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and then turn the oven onto broil and broil the top just until the cheese is golden brown, about 1-2 minutes, being careful to watch it closely so that it doesn't burn!
- Serve immediately with sliced baguette, crackers, potato chips, taco chips, or vegetables. Enjoy!
Love and Cookies,