This Banana Coffee Milkshake would be perfect for a hot summer afternoon! It only requires 4 ingredients: brewed coffee, frozen banana, ice cream, and milk.
- Zucchini Lemon Poppyseed Muffins -- a great way to use up all of the zucchini from your garden!
- Funfetti Oreo Frozen Cheesecake -- such a yummy (and fun!) frozen dessert!
- Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake -- this easy no-bake cheesecake is so decadent and a perfect way to enjoy fresh raspberries.
If you make this recipe, I invite you to please share an authentic review and starred rating in the comments below, or share on social media using my hashtag: #kneadsomesweets! Thank you for supporting Knead Some Sweets!
Banana Coffee Milkshake
- ½ cup cold strong coffee
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- ½ cup vanilla ice cream
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- Optional: chocolate or caramel sauce and whipped cream to serve
- Blend cold coffee, frozen banana, and ice cream together in a blender until smooth, adding 1-2 tablespoons of milk or enough to reach desired consistency.
- Optional: Serve in a glass with chocolate or caramel sauce drizzled inside and top with whipped cream.
Love and Cookies,