I've been working on this recipe for Butterscotch Latte Blondies for ages. (Well, over a month, but it feels like ages!) I lost count a while ago of how many times I've made these blondies to perfect them (probably at least 5 times) and these pictures are from my 3rd attempt at trying to get just the right photos to fully capture their awesomeness! And now I'm almost tired of making blondies! Almost.
These Butterscotch Latte Blondies are SO easy to make and only take 30 minutes total to mix up and bake which means you can have them ready to devour in no time! Perfect for when you just need an indulgent treat!
Go do yourself a favor and make these blondies right away!
If you'd prefer brownies, here's my recipe for Ultimate One Bowl Brownies.
Butterscotch Latte Blondies
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee dissolved in 2 teaspoons of hot water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease an 8X8 inch pan with non-stick spray.
- Whisk together the melted butter and brown sugar in a medium-size bowl. Add the egg, vanilla and instant coffee dissolved in water and whisk briskly until smooth.
- Add the flour and beat the mixture using a spatula or wooden spoon until smooth and creamy. Mix in the butterscotch chips and pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-22 minute or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean. Once cooled, cut into 16 pieces. Enjoy!
Love and cookies,
Leave a Comment