These Pumpkin Pecan Streusel Muffins are moist, flavorful, and full of delicious pumpkin, topped with the best pecan streusel ever --- the perfect Fall breakfast treat!
Is it too late to be posting pumpkin recipes?? I don't think so, it's still November after all, so I've decided to squeeze one last Fall themed recipe in before we move onto Christmas baking!
(Who's excited about Christmas baking?!?! 🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️)
I'm super excited about all of the awesome Christmas recipes that I'm preparing for you guys!! 🎄🎄🎄 Make sure to check your inbox for lots of yummy recipes coming soon! If you have any Christmas recipe suggestions, leave a comment below -- I'd love to hear what you would like to see on my blog!
Pumpkin Pecan Streusel Muffins are:
- easy to make
- bursting with pumpkin spice flavor
- buttery + delicious
- topped with amazing crunchy pecan streusel
- definitely something that you need in your life
This recipe could not be simpler --- mix together some melted butter, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, and pumpkin puree (make sure you use pumpkin puree, not pie filling). Then, add flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and a lovely mixture of cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg. Stir it all up and fill your muffin tins, put a ton of that delicious pecan streusel on top and bake! These muffins are amazing while still warm from the oven! 🤤
Here are some more pumpkin spice recipes to try:
Here are some Christmas recipes if you're already getting into Christmas baking:
Pumpkin Pecan Streusel Muffins
For the Batter:
- ¾ cup salted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 15-ounce can of pure pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
For the Streusel:
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350℉ and prepare two 12-count muffin tins with either non-stick spray or cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter and sugar until combined. Add the vanilla, eggs, and pumpkin and whisk well.
- In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices. Add to the wet ingredients and stir just until incorporated.
- Scoop muffin batter evenly into the prepared tins. Top with the pecan streusel (recipe follows) and bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool in muffin tins for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling. Enjoy!
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and chopped pecans until mixture forms a loose crumb texture.
Love and cookies,