This Maple Vanilla Pecan Granola makes for a fabulous breakfast with yogurt and fruit! Sweetened with real maple syrup and flavoured with vanilla extract and roasted pecans, it is sure to be a hit!
Crunchy, crumbly, chunky granola = the best kind of granola! This is another case of "why buy it at the store if you can make it better at home?". This homemade granola has all of those wonderful qualities sought after in granola. It's super crunchy thanks to the olive oil in the recipe giving awesome crunch factor! Perfectly crumbly: check! And it still has enough chunky clusters to call it granola!
Another major plus to this granola recipe is how incredibly simple and quick it is to make!! You can honestly stir it up and have it in the oven in 5 minutes and then let your oven do all the work!
If you make this recipe, I invite you to please share an honest review in the comments below, or share on social media using #kneadsomesweets!
Maple Vanilla Pecan Granola
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- mixing bowl
- measuring cups & spoons
- rubber spatula
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 325℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the oats and pecans. Whisk the maple syrup, brown sugar, vanilla, and olive oil until combined. Add into the dry ingredients and stir until all the oats are coated.
- Pour the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and spread into a ½ inch layer. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes before giving the granola a gentle stir with a spatula. Bake for another 7-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Let the granola cool on the pan before breaking into bite-sized pieces and storing in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Enjoy!
Love and Cookies,