Nutella Oreo Cheesecake Bars. Aka: the easiest way to satisfy your Nutella, Oreo, and cheesecake cravings all at the same time!
Let's just say these cheesecake bars are pretty amazing. They are very easy to make, require relatively few ingredients, and are super tasty! Combining Nutella and Oreo cookies is always a great idea, so I thought, why not put them in a cheesecake bar!
This recipe is actually my "valentine's day themed recipe" for this year. I know it isn't red velvet or hearts or chocolate fudge, but these cheesecake bars are delicious and I'm sure your sweetheart wouldn't mind if you made them instead of a classic valentine's dessert! ❤️
I really enjoy the simplicity of making cheesecake in bar form. Like my eggnog cheesecake bars from Christmas, these Nutella Oreo Cheesecake Bars are very simple and quick to mix together and throw in the oven. The bars need about 5 hours cooling time in total which makes this a great make-ahead recipe!
If you have any recipe suggestions, please share them with me in the comments below! ❤️ Happy Baking, friends!
Nutella Oreo Cheesecake Bars
- 9x9-inch baking pan
- aluminum foil
- mixing bowls
- measuring cups & spoons
- electric handheld mixer
- ¼ cup salted butter, melted
- 1 ½ cups Oreo baking crumbs
- 2 8-ounce blocks cream cheese
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Nutella hazelnut spread
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 12 Oreo cookies (roughly chopped into quarters)
- extra finely chopped Oreo cookies to sprinkle on top
- Preheat the oven to 325℉ line a 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil, letting the foil hang over the sides of the pan.
- Mix together the melted butter and Oreo crumbs. Pat the mixture down into the prepared pan to form a crust.
- In a large bowl using an electric handheld mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar, add the eggs and vanilla extract and beat on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add the Nutella and beat until fully incorporated. Add the whipping cream and beat for another 30 seconds. Lastly, fold in the quartered Oreo cookies.
- Pour over top of the crust. Bake in the preheated oven for 40-50 minutes. The edges should be slightly cracked and the center should be almost set. Place the pan on a wire rack to cool for 1 hour before moving to the refrigerator to chill for another 3 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, pull the bars out of the pan using the overhanging foil as a handle and slice into 16 bars using a sharp knife. Rinse the knife with hot water and wipe dry between each cut for clean-edged bars. Serve with whipped cream. Enjoy!
Love and Cookies,