These Maple Cinnamon Overnight Oats are so easy to mix up in the evening to wake up to a healthy & delicious grab-and-go breakfast in the morning!
This recipe only requires 6 simple ingredients and about 5 minutes of hands-on prep time! The refrigerator does the rest of the work overnight while you are asleep! This recipe can be made completely gluten-free if you use certified gluten-free oats.
Overnight oats are the perfect breakfast for summer mornings when a hot breakfast just isn't what you want. Also great for an easy breakfast on a busy morning before work or school. Or anytime you would like to feel ahead of the game by having your breakfast made the night before! 🙌🏻 This recipe makes me feel like a super-efficient person and I'm sure you will feel the same! hahaha
Love breakfast foods? Here are some of my favourite breakfast recipes!
- Zucchini Bread Recipe - I LOVE this recipe for zucchini bread! It is so moist and has just a hint of cinnamon for the best flavour!
- Maple Vanilla Pecan Granola - Everyone who tries this granola absolutely adores it! Seriously so addictive, this granola barely lasts a day in our house!
- Blueberry Pecan Muffins - These muffins are fluffy and bursting with juicy blueberries! The pecan streusel topping makes them irresistible!
- Olive Oil Banana Bread - This banana bread recipe is healthier than most banana bread recipes but is still so yummy!
Follow Knead Some Sweets on social media: Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest!
If you make this recipe, I invite you to please share an authentic review and star rating in the comments below! Or share on social media using my hashtag: #kneadsomesweets and be sure to tag me! Thank you for supporting Knead Some Sweets! ♡
Maple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- mixing bowl
- measuring cups & spoons
- mason jars
- 1 cup rolled oats*
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir together the oats, cinnamon, and salt. Add the milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract and mix well until combined. Leave oat mixture in the bowl as is or transfer to 2 individual mason jars for quick, grab & go breakfasts. Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 10 hours and up to 2-3 days. Garnish with chopped pecans when serving, if desired.
Love and Cookies,
Nice recipe, but wayyy too much cinnamon. I could have put in less than a quarter of a teaspoon. Half a teaspoon with one cup of oats.. I could feel it coating my tongue like the cinnamon challenge.
Amazing! One question, what’s the nutritional info on these?
Made tonight for my 15 month old breakfast tomorrow. I only used one Tbsp of syrup and tested it and the flavor is amazing 🤩 love the flavor combo. Excited for my girl to try it, she really enjoys overnight oats!
That is so wonderful to hear, Cindy! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
This is such a perfect flavour combination! It was a hit with my whole family, so I will definitely be making it again. I might use half milk and half plain yogurt next time to make the oats a bit thicker, but it was great as written too.
Thanks, Casey!! That is a very good idea if you prefer thicker oatmeal!
Loved this super easy breakfast recipe! I don't always feel like expending too much effort in the morning to make a healthy breakfast, so this was the perfect way to get a head-start on the day. I doubled the cinnamon (because why not? 😉), and it turned out sooo tasty! Definitely will be making this again!
Thank you, Taryn! Great idea about doubling the cinnamon if you like lots of cinnamon flavour!