This Zucchini Bread Recipe is going to be your new favourite!! It's tender, moist, and loaded with plenty of shredded zucchini!
With 2 cups of shredded zucchini, this bread is a great recipe to use up all that fresh zucchini from the garden! Zucchini is SUCH a great ingredient in certain recipes since it adds so much moisture!!
The first time I tested this recipe I only used half that amount of zucchini and it was actually kind of comical. It was like a pound cake with a few specks of zucchini!! Haha, a perfect example of how the first time isn't always a charm! In fact, it's usually not. If developing recipes has taught me anything, it has taught me this: Never give up after you fail once! Or even twice or three times.
If at first, you don't succeed, try, try, try again. You might just do something amazing!! Like this recipe for zucchini bread! The second time I changed a few things up including adding more zucchini and BAM!! It was incredible!
Looking for more zucchini recipes? Here are some of my favourites!
- Chocolate Zucchini Bundt Cake -- this cake is so yummy and decadent!! A hint of cinnamon gives such great flavour alongside the cocoa in the batter and the chocolate ganache on top takes it to the next level!
- Zucchini Lemon Poppyseed Muffins -- a family favourite, these muffins are so moist, delicious, and bursting with zucchini, lemon, and poppyseed! And they make a great breakfast with yogurt!
If you make this recipe, I invite you to please share an authentic review and starred rating in the comments below! Or share on social media using my hashtag: #kneadsomesweets! Thank you for supporting Knead Some Sweets! ♡
Zucchini Bread Recipe
- 9x5-inch loaf pan
- non-stick cooking spray
- parchment paper
- mixing bowls
- measuring cups & spoons
- box grater
- sifter or sieve
- silicone spatula
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Spray a 9x5-inch loaf pan with non-stick spray before lining with a piece of parchment paper the same width as the pan with the paper edges left to hang over the sides of the pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Stir in the shredded zucchini. Whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a separate bowl. Sift into the wet ingredients using a sifter or a sieve and stir just until no streaks of flour remain. Do not overmix!
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake in the preheated oven for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling before slicing. Enjoy!
Love and Cookies,