This dreamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake features an Oreo crumb crust, creamy no-bake peanut butter cheesecake filling with chopped peanut butter cups folded in, all topped with a peanut butter ganache topping and a drizzle of peanut butter. If this isn't the ultimate cheesecake, I don't know what is!Jump to Recipe
Today is my birthday! What better day to post the most extravagant cheesecake recipe ever than one's birthday?! I have seriously been planning to post this incredible firecracker of a cheesecake since January or February. The idea popped into my head one day and I just knew this is how I wanted to celebrate my birthday this year! In fact, I was so certain that this cheesecake would be a success that I made it and actually photographed it on the first test before I had even tasted it. I just knew it would be amazing. And. It. Was. SO. GOOD!! Everyone raved about it when I served it up. When you know, you know, I guess!
I will warn you, this cheesecake is extremely rich and luxurious. A small slice is all you need so the entire cheesecake will definitely serve 12 or more! Perfect for serving a crowd!
If you love this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake as much as I do, you should definitely check out these other amazing cheesecake recipes!
- Mint Chocolate Cheesecake -- This cheesecake is made with Andes mints and is no-bake as well for a super delicious and easy dessert!
- No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake -- The best summertime cheesecake, this creamy lemon cheesecake with a vanilla cookie crust and plenty of juicy, fresh blueberries on top is one of my absolute favourites!
- No-Bake Triple Chocolate Cheesecake -- This chocolate cheesecake is incredibly decadent and fancy tasting but so, so easy to make!
FOLLOW KNEAD SOME SWEETS ON SOCIAL MEDIA: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, AND PINTEREST!
If you make this recipe (or have made any of my recipes!), I invite you to please share an authentic review and star rating in the comments below. Or share on social media using my hashtag: #kneadsomesweets and please be sure to tag me so that I can see it. Thank you for supporting Knead Some Sweets! ♡
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- 9-inch springform pan
- non-stick cooking spray
- mixing bowls
- measuring cups & spoons
- electric handheld mixer
- silicone spatula
For the Crust:
- 2 cups Oreo baking crumbs
- ½ cup salted butter, melted
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 ounces full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup peanut butter cups, chopped (approximately 12 PB cups)
For the Ganache:
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup (or honey)
- ½ cup whipping cream
To make the Crust:
- Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan with non-stick spray. Mix together the Oreo baking crumbs and melted butter and press into the bottom of the pan to form a crust. Refrigerate while making the filling.
To make the Filling:
- Place the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric handheld mixer, starting on low and increasing to high speed, until smooth.
- Add the whipping cream and continue mixing, starting at low speed and increasing to high until the mixture is fluffy and whipped. Fold in the chopped peanut butter cups.
- Spread the filling over the prepared crust, smoothing out the top with a spatula. Cover and refrigerate while making the ganache topping.
To make the Ganache:
- Place the semisweet chocolate, peanut butter, corn syrup, and vanilla extract in a heat-safe bowl. Heat the whipping cream to scalding and pour over the chocolate. Let sit for 2 minutes before whisking briskly until smooth.
- Let the ganache cool to room temperature before pouring on top of the cheesecake (in the springform pan). Spread around into an even layer and then cover and refrigerate the finished cheesecake for at least 4 hours before serving. Top with a drizzle of melted peanut butter, if desired. Serve with whipped cream. Enjoy!
Love and Cookies,
Leave a Comment