This crunchy, flavourful Cinnamon Cranberry Pecan Granola is made with simple ingredients that you likely have in your kitchen now. Lightly sweetened with maple syrup and a little brown sugar, this would be a fantastic healthy breakfast idea!
Happy New Year, everyone!! I cannot believe it is the year 2020 already! 2019 was such a fantastic year of growth for Knead Some Sweets and I can't wait to see what 2020 holds. December was an incredible month with page views over double that of November and I would love to keep that going into the new year!
I usually find January to be a pretty slow month in the world of baking blogging. New year's diets don't usually allow much sugar and butter, hehe! Be prepared to see some (slightly, lol) healthier recipes on here for at least the month of January before we get into indulgent Valentine's Day desserts! ❤️
There's nothing like perfectly crunchy clusters of homemade granola! This recipe is made simply with oats, maple syrup, olive oil, a little brown sugar, and vanilla extract plus the add-ins of cinnamon, dried cranberries and pecans. Yum!
Don't have one of the ingredients?
This recipe is super versatile. Don't have pecans? Use walnuts or almonds. Don't have dried cranberries? Use raisins or any other dried fruit! You can even use quick-cooking oats if you don't have traditional rolled oats. And have I mentioned how quickly this recipe can be whipped up and thrown in the oven? It doesn't even take a full 10 minutes to have this baking!
I don't know about you, but this makes me pretty excited for breakfast! You can eat this granola plain with milk or sprinkle ( read "pour a lot of it") on top of yogurt with fresh fruit! Bye-bye looking for something to eat, hello amazing easy breakfasts!
If you make this recipe, I invite you to please share an honest review in the comments below, or share on social media using my hashtag: #kneadsomesweets!
Cinnamon Cranberry Pecan Granola
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- mixing bowl
- measuring cups & spoons
- rubber spatula
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries (chop if large)
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 325℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the oats, cranberries, pecans, and cinnamon. Whisk the maple syrup, brown sugar, vanilla, and olive oil until combined. Add into the dry ingredients and stir until all the oats are coated.
- Pour the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and spread into a ½ inch layer. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes before giving the granola a gentle stir with a spatula. Bake for another 7-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Let the granola cool on the pan before breaking into bite-sized pieces. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Enjoy!
Love and Cookies,