Classic banana chocolate chip muffins with a delicious twist --- Sea Salt Caramel Chip Banana Muffins.
Have you ever had trouble with finding the perfect banana muffin? Tired of looking everywhere for that good recipe that seems to be impossible to find?
🙋🏻 I know I've been there! My heart has been broken many times as I have bitten into a muffin only to be met with a dry muffin without enough chocolate chips! Ok, maybe it wasn't THAT bad! I'm sure you're all thinking that I'm super weird by now! 😂
All of that aside, I'll tell you I've been on the hunt for the perfect banana muffin recipe for a while now.
So, the other day, when we had ripe bananas that were just begging to be made into banana muffins, I decided to yet again try to concoct the perfect recipe. We also found these amazing Sea Salt Caramel chips that I thought would go great with banana! 👆🏻
These Sea Salt Caramel chips are so good, I could have thrown this whole handful in my mouth! 👆🏻
These muffins are:
- Super moist - the brown sugar and 4 bananas give them their beautiful moistness.
- Not too sweet - only ¾ cup of brown sugar for 18 muffins means you can add a ton of chips without feeling guilty. 😉
- Twice as flavorful as a regular banana chocolate chip muffin - the pecans and caramel chips add awesome flavor and texture.
- So quick and easy to whip together - you can have these in the oven 15 minutes after you feel that craving coming!
- They're life changing - they really are!
Perfect slathered in butter with your morning coffee or tea!
Sea Salt Caramel Chip Banana Muffins
- ½ cup softened butter
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup Sea Salt Caramel Chipits
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar with a hand mixer.
- Add mashed bananas, eggs, and vanilla extract and beat until creamy.
- Whisk together flour and baking soda, add to wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Mix in pecans and chips until distributed throughout the batter.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins lined with parchment liners almost to the top (fill empty cups halfway full with water to prevent warping).
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.