Chewy, delicious Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies! Raspberry and white chocolate has got to be one of the best flavor combinations ever - put it in a buttery soft blondie and you've got an amazing dessert that just screams summer!
Blondies, I feel, are a bit of a contentious dessert. Some people absolutely love the idea of a blonde brownie. More of a buttery, chewy square, without any kind of cocoa or dark chocolate, sometimes with white chocolate, but otherwise not a "brownie" at all.
And then there are the hardcore brownie people who believe that blondies are completely abominable and should not even exist. They say brownies should have chocolate and trying to make a chocolate-less brownie is a waste of time. My brothers would fall into this latter category.
I personally think that both brownies and blondies have their place. But, of course, everyone can have their own opinion. If they don't like blondies, there are more for us who do like them! White chocolate is also a little controversial, so if you don't like it you could definitely substitute semisweet chocolate chips in this recipe!
To sum it all up: If you don't care for blondies or white chocolate, these probably aren't for you. If you love chewy blondies, white chocolate, and raspberries then you should run to your kitchen right now and start making this recipe! It's so easy and quick to make, only uses one bowl and a whisk to mix up, and bakes for about ½ an hour! Yes, yes, yes!
Need more recipes to try? Click here!
Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- ½ cup salted butter, melted
- ¾ cup granulated white sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, washed & patted dry
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Line a 9X9-inch pan with foil.
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the melted butter and sugar. Add the honey, egg, and vanilla and whisk until fully combined. Whisk in the flour and cream of tartar until no streaks of flour are left.
- Gently fold in the white chocolate chips and raspberries. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake in the preheated oven for 27-30 minutes or until it starts to turn slightly golden brown around the edges. Let cool for about an hour on a wire rack before transferring to the refrigerator to finish cooling.
- Slice into 16 pieces and serve. Enjoy! These blondies are best stored covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Love and Cookies,