This Oreo Cream Pie is the perfect no-bake dessert for summer! With a buttery Oreo crust and creamy filling loaded with chopped Oreos, this easy pie is sure to be a hit!Jump to Recipe
Cookies n' cream pie, Oreo pie, chocolate cookie pie... Whatever you want to call it, this pie is absolutely DELICIOUS and I'm sure you will love it! Young and old alike think it is amazing.
The yummy crust is made of 2 ingredients: butter and Oreo baking crumbs. The crust stays crunchy on the bottom which really adds a nice dimension of texture.
The filling is made with cream cheese, a little powdered sugar, vanilla extract, real whipping cream, and, obviously, lots of chopped-up Oreo cookies! It is super fluffy and rich without being too sweet! The Oreo cookies soften during the chilling time and have a wonderfully soft texture by the time the pie is ready to serve.
While this pie does have cream cheese in it, I wouldn't necessarily call it a cheesecake. Actually, you can barely taste the cream cheese, it is mostly there to add substance and structure to the filling. I really wanted the Oreo flavour to shine through in this recipe!
FOLLOW KNEAD SOME SWEETS ON SOCIAL MEDIA: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, AND PINTEREST!
If you make this recipe (or have made any of my recipes!), I invite you to please share an authentic review and star rating in the comments below. Or share on social media using my hashtag: #kneadsomesweets and please be sure to tag me so that I can see it. Thank you for supporting Knead Some Sweets! ♡
Oreo Cream Pie
- 9-inch pie pan
- mixing bowls
- measuring cups & spoons
- electric handheld mixer
For the Crust:
- 2 cups Oreo baking crumbs
- ½ cup salted butter, melted
For the Filling:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar (confectioners sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 3 cups coarsely chopped Oreo cookies (with icing)
- Mix together the Oreo baking crumbs and melted butter and press into the bottom of the pie pan to form a crust. Refrigerate while making the filling.
- Place the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric handheld mixer, starting on low and increasing to high speed, until smooth. Add the whipping cream and beat, starting at low speed and increasing to high speed until fluffy, stiff peaks form. Fold in the chopped Oreo cookies.
- Spread the filling into the prepared crust, smoothing out the top as best as you can. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. Enjoy!
Love and Cookies,
For the crust - does the 2 cups of Oreo baking crumbs mean the full cookie (waters + icing)? Or is it just the wafers? In either case, how many GRAMS?????
When my recipes call for “Oreo baking crumbs” I mean just the wafers crushed into fine crumbs OR you can buy a box of pre-crushed Oreo crumbs in the baking isle of most grocery stores.
2 cups of Oreo crumbs would be 200 grams.
Please let me know if you try this recipe!