These roasted tomatoes. 😍😍😍 I just can't even.
Please believe me when I tell you that they are literally like eating candy.
There's just so much flavor in these little guys!!
I'm not at all kidding when I say that you'll probably want to make a batch of these to eat by yourself, like by the handful!
They're also pretty healthy because just think of all the tomatoes you'll be eating if you ate them all! Lot's of vegetables! Or are tomatoes fruit? Well, you'll just get your daily dosage of fruit AND vegetables by eating all of them!!
But, in all seriousness (is that even possible for me?😜), they would also be great in pasta (I'm sharing a recipe for a delicious pasta dish soon), pizza, sandwiches, or served with chicken breasts.
I would really love for you to try this recipe and if you do I'd love to hear what you thought in the comments below!
Try these Sundried Tomato & Smoked Cheddar Scones next!
- 1 lb. fresh grape tomatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Preheat the oven to 250ºF. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and dry the tomatoes and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Slice the garlic thinly. Then, drizzle the olive oil on the lined pan and scatter on the garlic and herbs.
- Arrange the sliced tomatoes cut side down on the prepared pan.
- Place the tomatoes in the preheated oven and let them slowly roast for 4 hours.
- Let cool and use on pasta or pizza or refrigerate up to 4 days. Enjoy!
Love and Cookies,