These delicious baked Mini Coffee Cheesecakes feature a buttery Oreo crumb crust and a creamy coffee filling flavoured with Javy Coffee Concentrate.Jump to Recipe
*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission on purchases made through them at no extra cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!
Good coffee and cheesecake. Two of my absolute favourite things. So, when Javy Coffee reached out to me and offered to send me their coffee concentrate to try, I knew it would be the perfect fit for me and I also knew exactly what I wanted to make with it! This coffee concentrate is not only good hot or iced, but it is also perfect for incorporating into baking recipes.
Because Javy is so potent and concentrated, it is incredible for baking where you typically can't add much extra liquid. For example, you only use 1 tablespoon of concentrate in this entire recipe for delicious coffee flavour. I'm so excited to experiment with adding it to other baking recipes too!
Is Javy even good?
If you know me personally, you would know that I am super picky when it comes to coffee. Javy's Coffee Concentrate passed the test in my books. It is flavourful and smooth with zero sour or bitter flavour. I like it hot just made with hot water and I add in my usual collagen and coffee cream like I would with my regular K-cup coffee. It is also super delicious made into iced coffee with cold water, ice, coffee cream, and vanilla syrup. My brother absolutely loves it made with oat milk as a latte and I think it would be awesome for making blended coffee drinks as well!
How to buy Javy
If you are interested in purchasing some Javy, I do have an affiliate link that you can purchase through at no extra cost to you but I will earn a small commission from any sales. I would be so thankful if you used it! To buy Javy Coffee Concentrate CLICK HERE!
If you make this recipe (or have made any of my recipes!), I invite you to please share an authentic review and star rating in the comments below. Or share on social media using my hashtag: #kneadsomesweets and please be sure to tag me so that I can see it. Thank you for supporting Knead Some Sweets! ♡
Mini Coffee Cheesecakes
- 12-count muffin tin
- parchment paper muffin liners
- mixing bowls
- electric handheld mixer
- measuring cups & spoons
- 1 cup Oreo baking crumbs (just the crushed cookies, discard the icing)
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 8 ounces full fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Javy Coffee Concentrate (link in notes)
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Prepare a 12-count muffin tin with parchment paper muffin liners.
- Stir together the oreo crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl. Distribute evenly into the prepared muffin tin, about 1 heaping tablespoon for each cheesecake. Pat down to form a crust.
- In a large bowl using an electric handheld mixer, beat the softened cream cheese and sugar on high speed for 2 minutes until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla, coffee concentrate, egg, salt, sour cream, and flour and beat on low speed just until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Distribute the batter evenly over top of the 12 prepared crusts. Tap the pan on the counter several times to get any air bubbles to pop. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes or until mostly set but still slightly jiggly in the center.
- Let cool in the muffin pan for 20 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool to room temperature before refrigerating for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with whipped cream, if desired. Enjoy!
PIN THIS RECIPE ↓
IF YOU MAKE THESE Mini Coffee Cheesecakes OR ANY OF MY RECIPES, I’D LOVE TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR BAKING ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, OR TWITTER! DON'T FORGET TO TAG THEM #KNEADSOMESWEETS!
To browse all of my recipes, click here.