This Caramel Latte is so delicious and easy to make using Javy Caramel Coffee Concentrate! You can customize this latte by using your favourite kind of milk and easily adjust the amount of sweetness and coffee flavour to your own taste.Jump to Recipe
*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission on purchases made through them at no extra cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!
Once again, I am working with Javy Coffee to create a simple and yummy recipe using their coffee concentrate. Last time, I made these tasty Mini Coffee Cheesecakes with Javy's original unflavoured concentrate. Javy sent me their caramel flavoured concentrate and it is just delightful! One thing I love about Javy's flavoured concentrates is that you can have such a yummy flavour without any added sweetener. This is perfect for easily controlling how sweet your coffee is. I personally don't like my coffee to be super sweet so this is a huge plus for me!
Here are some more recipes for you to try if you are a coffee lover!
- Coffee Nanaimo Bars -- This coffee flavoured twist on this classic Canadian dessert is SO good!
- Banana Coffee Milkshake -- Perfect for a hot summer day, this milkshake is dreamy!
- Mini Coffee Cheesecakes -- If you love coffee and cheesecake, you will love this recipe!
If you make this recipe (or have made any of my recipes!), I invite you to please share an authentic review and star rating in the comments below. Or share on social media using my hashtag: #kneadsomesweets and please be sure to tag me so that I can see it. Thank you for supporting Knead Some Sweets! ♡
- 1 cup milk (any kind of milk works)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (more or less to adjust to your taste)
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 teaspoons Javy Caramel Coffee Concentrate (link in notes)
- whipped cream for topping
- caramel sauce
- Heat the milk in the microwave, on the stove, or in a milk frother. Add the brown sugar, vanilla, and 1-2 teaspoons of coffee concentrate (depending on how strong you like your coffee) and stir or use a handheld frother to mix until fully incorporated. Taste and adjust coffee concentrate and/or sugar to your taste.
- Top with whipped cream and caramel sauce, if desired. Enjoy!